Take a different approach to clearing—and preventing—your acne. Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free Differin Gel contains the retinoid adapalene, the first over-the-counter active ingredient for acne in more than 30 years. It’s what you and your skin have been waiting for.
what it does
- Clears acne with the power of Rx
- Clears acne caused by wearing a mask or “Maskne”
- Prevents breakouts, blackheads, whiteheads, blemishes and clogged pores
- Restores skin tone and texture by clearing acne
- Prescription no longer required
- Available in 15g (up to 30-day supply) and 45g (up to 90-day supply)
- Find it in the original tube, and now in an easy-to-use new pump
After cleansing, apply a thin layer of Differin Gel once every day all over your face—even when your face is clear—for long-term results.
Don’t be discouraged by temporary retinization that may occur when using Differin Gel; it should subside after about week 4.
Add sun protection under makeup without clogging pores.
At night, help decrease dryness and other signs of irritation with a non-SPF moisturizer.
what's in it
Active ingredient: adapalene 0.1% (retinoid)
Inactive ingredients: carbomer 940, edetate disodium, methylparaben, poloxamer 182, propylene glycol, purified water and sodium hydroxide. May contain hydrochloric acid to adjust pH.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES:
USA: 2-8 days
International: 1-2 weeks (can take up to 30 days depending on destination). Import fees may incur depending on your country, the buyer is responsible for these.
* Please allow an additional 1-2 days to process your order.
* You will receive an email with tracking info once your order ships.